Welcome to the world of voice search! With smart speakers and digital assistants becoming a common way for people to search online, SaaS companies and businesses with an online presence like yours need to stay ahead of the game.
In this blog post, we’ll explore what voice search is, and how it works, and most importantly, we’ll share our top tips on how you can optimise your Google Ads for voice search to effectively reach potential customers.
What Is Voice Search And How Does It Work?
Let’s talk about voice search – it’s a game-changer! Instead of typing keywords, users can now simply speak into their smart speakers, smartphones, or other voice-enabled devices to search for information.
Thanks to Natural Language Processing (NLP), a type of artificial intelligence, machines can now understand and interpret human language like never before.
And guess what? It’s gaining popularity fast because of the convenience it offers.
What Percentage Is Voice Search?
ice The answer is, it’s growing! According to Google, 27% of all mobile queries are voice searches.
1) 41% of US adults use voice search daily, which is higher compared to other countries worldwide (Source: Google Mobile Voice Survey).
2) Voice search is the second most popular channel for mobile searches, indicating its growing popularity among users (Source: Search Engine Land).
3) On average, voice assistants can answer an impressive 93.7% of all search queries, showcasing their high level of accuracy and effectiveness (Source: Semrush)
Smartphones reign supreme as the preferred devices for voice search!
Did you know that smartphones are the go-to devices for voice search? It’s no surprise! According to a survey by PWC, a whopping 57% of respondents reported using their smartphones for voice search, while only 29% used tablets, laptops, or desktops.
Why is mobile the preferred choice for voice search? Well, it’s likely because we’re more accustomed to talking on our mobile phones, as they are commonly used for calls. Additionally, not all desktops and laptops have built-in microphones, which are necessary for voice input. Source: PWC
American based global media measurement analytics giant, Comscore predicts that by the end of 2023, over 50% of all searches will be through voice search! That’s why optimising your Google Ads for voice search is crucial to stay relevant and reach potential customers effectively.
Tips On How To Optimise Your PPC Ads For Google Voice Search
Ready to dominate your competition with PPC ads in the world of voice search? Let’s make it happen! Here are our top tips to optimise your ads and get ahead of the game:
1) Speak the language of your audience: Use conversational language that mimics how people talk in their everyday lives. Avoid jargon or technical terms and be relatable and engaging to users searching with voice commands.
2) Go long-tail with keywords: Voice searches tend to be longer and more conversational, so make sure to use long-tail keywords that match the natural language used in voice queries. This will help your ads stand out and capture the attention of potential customers.
3) Be clear and concise: Voice searchers are looking for quick answers, so make sure your ads provide clear and relevant information that addresses their query directly. Keep it simple and straightforward to increase your chances of being featured in voice search results.
4) Mobile-friendly landing pages: Voice searches are often done on mobile devices, so make sure your landing pages are optimised for mobile and incorporate long-tail keywords and conversational language to provide a seamless experience for users.
5) Local SEO matters: If you’re targeting local customers, optimise your ads with location-specific keywords and ensure your business address is updated on your website and Google My Business listing. This will boost your chances of appearing in voice search results for local queries.
6) Snag that featured snippets: Voice assistants often read out featured snippets as the top result, so make sure your content is optimised for these snippets and include relevant information in your ads to increase your chances of being selected as the voice assistant’s answer.
With these tips, you’ll be on your way to optimise your PPC ads for voice search and driving qualified traffic to your business. Let’s make your ads voice search-ready and stay ahead of the competition!
– Welcome to the world of Voice Search! Stay ahead of the game by optimising your Google Ads for voice search.
– Voice search is gaining popularity fast, with over 50% of searches projected to be made via voice by the end of 2023.
– Use conversational language that mimics how people talk in their everyday lives to engage with voice search users.
– Optimise your ads with long-tail keywords that match the natural language used in voice queries for better visibility.
– Provide clear and concise answers in your ads to address user queries and increase your chances of being featured in voice search results.
– Ensure your landing pages are mobile-friendly and incorporate long-tail keywords and conversational language for a seamless user experience.
– Local SEO is crucial for targeting local voice search queries, so optimise your ads with location-specific keywords and keep your business address updated.
– Snag the featured snippets!
– Optimise your content and include relevant information in your ads to increase your chances of being selected as the voice assistant’s answer.